Sunday, January 4, 2009

Waiting

I am waiting. On Tuesday night, a search committee will be meeting to discuss who God is calling to be their pastor. Brian and I have both received promises from God about this church. It is hard to wait to see if we interpreted His promises correctly. We hope to get a phone call on Wednesday telling us that Brian is their choice. I don't wait well.

I have learned much in the last three years. Patience still comes hard. I am trying my best not to doubt and am successful sometimes. I so wish I could put it to the back of my mind and not think about it until Brian tells me he has gotten a phone call. I guess I will just have to be patient a few more days.

1 comment:

  1. Patience is not a virtue of mine either! Hang in there and I'll be praying for you also.

    ReplyDelete