Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What's Going On In My World

The last few weeks have been eventful. We have been seeking where God wants us to serve for more than a year. In the last month, we have heard from three different churches. Two are looking for education ministers and one is looking for a senior pastor. We met with the search committee from one of the churches looking for an education minister last week. Brian and I feel it went pretty well. This Sunday, we will be at the church that is looking for a senior pastor to give them a chance to hear Brian preach.

We have added a family member, hopefully a permanent addition. My sister and brother-in-law are providing emergency foster care for a teeny, tiny, chocolate baby (I'm calling her "Cocoa Puff"). She was five weeks early and Tracy spent two weeks going to the NICU twice a day to feed her. She came home on Easter Sunday.

Work is a little hectic right now. My parents are taking all of us to the Grand Canyon ("Big Pothole" according to Brian) in a few weeks, so I am trying to finish most of my cases before we go. If I can keep it up for one more week, everything will be on time.

Paige would say that the biggest event will happen in a week when she turns eight. I can't believe my baby is going to be so old.

That's pretty much my life in a nutshell for now.

1 comment:

  1. What a bunch of bucketheads in your picture. And just to clarify..."Cocoa Puff" is not considered emergency...she is a regular placement. Just an fyi...:)

    ReplyDelete