Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ahhhhh Fall!

I love Fall. While it is the season that nature prepares to rest for winter, I am always energized by the cooler weather. I feel more creative and I usually find it a relaxing time of year. We are settling into our life here in Mountain View. This week will be the first week that we haven't had to go to Oklahoma City for appts or family events. I am looking forward to a normal week. The girls are loving life here. They often comment about how they are making friends. That is a huge answer to prayer for us.

Brian is beginning to get a handle on what is required of him and is starting to feel comfortable in his role. I am starting to find my role and place in this ministry. It has been more difficult to adjust than I ever would have imagined, but with God's help, my fears are conquered. (And when Satan tries to bring them up again, I just call on the greatest fear-flicker of all - God.) I am not usually a negative or fearful person so these last couple of months have been very frustrating for me. I'm so thankful that God has helped me conquer my fears. They drained me of my energy, my sanity and my creativity. God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment