Thursday, February 25, 2010

Loving This Life!

I love living in Oklahoma. I mean seriously...where else can you have 60 degree weather one day and a blizzard the next? (Christmas Eve) In January, we got at least 1.5 inches of ice, lost our electricity for a week and took an unplanned trip to Oklahoma City. Now, it looks like we will have even more snow in March. You just never know what tomorrow will be like.

I love not having a job! I have such a sense of relief now. My work now is to be wife, mommy, teacher and babysitter every Tuesday and Thursday for a sweet baby girl.

I love my children. Although, I want solitude at times, I enjoy being there for them. Kadie asks some very fun and insightful questions. Paige is always willing to give a hug and kiss.

I love getting to gear up for summer church activities. I am in charge of Vacation Bible School this year. It's weird to be planning for summer when it's 30 degrees out, but it's something to look forward to. We will be making a return to Falls Creek this year. Can't wait! And then there's the Free Fair to look forward to in August.

Most of all, I love my husband! Brian and I will celebrate 15 years of marriage on March 18. We made arrangements last night for a trip to the beach in Destin, FL. May can't get here quickly enough! I look forward to the next 15 years with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment