Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas is Over, New Year's is Coming

Well, another Christmas is over and, as always, I'm relieved. I know, that sounds Scrooge-ish, but it's true. Everyone seemed pleased with their gifts and Grandma Queen even felt good enough to come to everyone's house instead of waiting for us at Mom's.

I am looking forward to what 2009 will hold for us. I am hopeful that it will include a new place of ministry for us. I hope that my children will continue to grow in their understanding and relationship with Jesus. I hope that my husband will continue to enjoy better health. I hope that I will be able to stick to a diet and drop these pounds that I have been working on since forever :D.

Well, regardless of what 2009 will hold for us, I am secure in the knowledge that God has gone before us and has a good plan for our lives. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment