Thursday, December 18, 2008

Have You Heard About Facebook?

I'm addicted. I have had facebook for about a week and spend all of my time looking up old friends and spying. It is a great way to stay connected with current friends and to reconnect with old friends. I haven't talked to some of these people since 1992! It is so exciting to find out how their lives are going and what they have done.

In addition to my own addiction, my husband has caught the fever. He's even worse than I am! He's having a lot of fun commenting and finding people. I may have to start restricting his access.

1 comment:

  1. I did Facebook for about 2 months after MJ was born. I was totally addicted to it as well. It was SO fun, but after I found people and we had nothing more to talk about, it got boring. *lol* I found myself, every morning, typing in what I was doing at that moment and that was all. I got off, but it was fun while it lasted. :)

    ReplyDelete