Monday, October 27, 2008

Shopping is Evil

I swear, when I am just out window shopping I can find all sorts of clothes in the colors I want, but when I actually need a certain item of clothing in a certain color, it's nowhere to be found. I need a nice dark green or navy blue shirt to match the Christmas dresses I bought for my girls. It's as if the clothing industry knew what I was going to want and sent out a memo - No dark blue or dark green until after Christmas! Anyway, I know this isn't all that important, but it's nice to vent.

2 comments:

  1. I told you to go black and white with a "hint" of red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about when you don't have any money to spend you can always find the perfect outfit but when you actually are planning to spend money you can't find anything that fits.

    ReplyDelete