Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yeah! Happy Thanksgiving!

We have had a good day at my house. The day started with a phone call from a local church wanting to schedule a second appointment with Brian. God is good. We are so excited. They also want me to come to this interview. So, I might have to do a little shopping for clothes (won't that just be terrible!). The entire day has been pretty calm and quiet. I like those days.

Tomorrow, we will be going to my parents' house and stuffing our faces from lunch til bedtime. (We do nothing unless we do it big!) We will be "making memories" as Kadie would say. We are fortunate to have all of our family living close. We are able to celebrate everything together.

Happy Thanksgiving! "Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, His love endures forever." Psalm 107:1

No comments:

Post a Comment