Monday, September 15, 2008

Frustration!

I am so frustrated with my job. I want to quit. Actually, I've wanted to quit since June. No, I take that back, I haven't wanted to work since I got married. So, technically, I've wanted to quit ever since I took the job ;). I pretty much enjoyed it until my supervisor quit and the powers that be chose not to rehire for her position. Now, I understand that there are adjustments to be made when a business changes procedures. But, I expect the changes to be thought through and communicated in a timely way. There is some consolation in the fact that others feel the same way, but I like to know what is expected ahead of time in order to deliver quality work. It seems that everytime I get settled into the new way of doing things, there is another new way. So, right now I'm very frustrated.

I really want a church to call Brian soon so that I can get back to my normal lifestyle. Or at least some semblance of normalcy.

No comments:

Post a Comment