Saturday, September 13, 2008

He Knows MY Name!

There is a song that has been running through my head for the last two days. It says, "(verse 1) I have a Maker, He formed my heart. Before even time began, my life was in His hands. (Chorus) He knows my name, He knows my every thought. He sees each tear that falls and He hears me when I call. (verse 2) I have a Father, He calls me His own. He'll never leave me no matter where I go." How incredible is that?!

I am insignificant in the grand scheme of this world. I am unimportant to those who pass by. There is only a small number of people who actually know my name, but that is not important. God knows my name and it is written in His book of life! I may be insignificant and small to those of this world, but I am worth the life of God's Son in the next world. I am important to Him, so important that He listens for me every moment of every day. HE KNOWS MY NAME!

1 comment:

  1. I love that song and it gave me chills to read those words again. I seriously needed that right now....thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete