Monday, September 29, 2008

Vacation to the Mountaintop

Well, I have been running around the house trying to remember everything that we might possibly need to take to the mountaintop this week. We are participating in a family vacation to Branson, MO. I love to take road trips and see new things. I have childhood memories of taking big trips to places like St. Louis and Yellowstone National Park. On the Yellowstone trip, my grandma went with us and we giggled so much that Mom got on to both of us! I love vacations, my husband does not. It drives me nuts! However, he is much better about them than the rest of his family. He is content to get there when we get there and change plans as needed. He just doesn't want to make any decisions. For me, not having to make all the decisions that mommies have to make IS a vacation. Well, we will have lots of fun anyway! I'm off to a quick trip to the mountain top - don't miss me too much ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment